Participation at public events is our primary method of creating prescription drug abuse awareness.
We offer the following event services:
- Speaking engagements
- Panel discussion participation
- Roundtable discussions at schools
If you are interested in having us participate at one of your events, submit our service request form. Here are past and future events we are associated with.
Join us for the 4th Annual “Dose of Awareness” 5K Walk and Health Expo where you’ll walk in memory of our lost loved ones and in support of those in recovery. Proceeds will support our critical Bay Area public education programs. This is a family friendly event with activities for youth and adults of all ages.
Why Join Us?
- Educate yourself about prescription drug safety and learn what resources and support services are available for your family
- Help end the stigma associated with addiction and overdose
- Show your support for community members who have lost loved ones to overdose
- Help local coalitions fight our local prescription drug/heroin epidemic through your donations.
1:00 – 3:30 General Activities’
1:00 – 1:30 Registration Check In
1:30 – 1:45 Guest Presentations
1:45 – 3:00 5K Walk
3:00 – 3:20 Loved Ones Tribute
3:20 – 3:30 Closing Remarks
3:30 Event Ends
Sponsors & Health Expo Exhibitors: Check out our 2018 Dose of Awareness Sponsorship/Exhibitor Packet and let us know what level of support you would like to provide this year.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Packet DOASponsorshipPacket2018
Sponsorship Information Form DOASponsorship Information Form_2018
Exhibitor Information Form DOAExhibitor Information Form_2018
Walk Pledges: Ask friends, family, co-workers to sponsor your 5K Walk this year. Use our Pledge Form to manage sponsorship commitments. Or, form a walk team and see who can raise the most in donations!
Promotional Support: Help us get the word out through traditional and social media using our flier and by linking to our ‘Event’ on Facebook.
Dose of Awareness Promotional Flier DOA Flyer 2018_FINAL
Facebook ‘Event’ Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/568736813475676/