Prevent prescription drug related overdoses, addiction, crime and other negative impacts through community education and engagement, policy change and other actions throughout the San Ramon Valley, California.
Areas of Focus
- Prevention through community education throughout Alamo, Danville and San Ramon, California
- Annual ‘Dose of Awareness’ 5K Walk/Health Expo
- Up and Away Medication Safety/Disposal Program
- Naloxone Opioid Overdose Awareness Program
- Middle and High School Classroom/Parent Ed Presentations
- Dose of Awareness Speaker Series
April Rovero, Executive Director, National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Abuse
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-480-7723
Normally meets the 1st Tuesday of each month from 6:00-8:00pm. As the meeting location currently changes each month, please contact the Coalition Chair for meeting logistics. All San Ramon Valley community members and those from surrounding areas are welcome to attend meetings and are encouraged to join the coalition.
Upcoming Community Activities
Join the Mailing List