Participation at public events is our primary method of creating prescription drug abuse awareness.
We offer the following event services:
- Speaking engagements
- Panel discussion participation
- Middle and High School classroom presentations
- Parent education activities
If you are interested in having us participate at one of your events, submit our service request form. Here are past and future events we are associated with.
Help ensure that unused, unwanted and expired medications sitting in your home medicine cabinet (or other place) don’t get taken and misused by a curious teen or drug-seeking adult. Gather them up and drop them off during the DEA’s National Rx Take Back Day on 4/28 between 10-2pm (at most locations across the country). While you are there, check to see where you can drop off medications as you need to throughout the year.
Visit this website to see what drop off site is closest to you: https://takebackday.dea.gov/
Join us for a great evening of engaging presentations by students and community leaders from the San Ramon Valley area. This is a free event, but please register so the student organizers know how many to expect.
- Michelle Gachelin, Student, on the intolerance towards “foreigners”
- Tristan Shaughnessy, Student, on the misperceptions about Russia and other countries
- Ruhika Nandy, Student, on the interpretations of street art
- Namrata Keskar, Student, on the Theory of Mind
- Azine Davoudzadeh, School AP Computer Science teacher, on a long-term study of women in computer science
- Andy Madeira, Eden Housing Senior Vice President of Real Estate Development, on the merits of low-income housing
- April Rovero, Founder of National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Use, on drug abuse among youth