Participation at public events is our primary method of creating prescription drug abuse awareness.
We offer the following event services:
- Speaking engagements
- Panel discussion participation
- Middle and High School classroom presentations
- Parent education activities
If you are interested in having us participate at one of your events, submit our service request form. Here are past and future events we are associated with.
NCAPDA’s 2020 Plan
Goals: Prevent prescription drug related substance use disorder (SUD) and overdose deaths through community education, policy change and legislative advocacy.
- Continue community education through our outreach programs – Teens – Parents – Educators – Seniors – Community Leaders – Community Service Groups – Medical Community – Law Enforcement – Everyone!
- Continue advocacy work at the state and Federal levels
- Continue Naloxone/Narcan community distribution program
- Grow Youth Intern Group
- Grow Speaker’s Bureau
Contact us to learn how you can volunteer with us to tackle America’s prescription drug misuse and overdose crisis.
email@example.com or 925-480-7723
National Recovery Month (Recovery Month) increases awareness and understanding of mental health and substance use disorders and encourages individuals in need of treatment and recovery services to seek help. Recovery Month celebrates individuals living their lives in recovery and recognizes the dedicated workers who provide the prevention, treatment, and recovery support services that make it possible. This year’s theme is “Join the Voices for Recovery: Celebrating Connections”.
For more information and promotional resources, visit the new Recovery Month Website.