Participation at public events is our primary method of creating prescription drug abuse awareness.
We offer the following event services:
- Speaking engagements
- Panel discussion participation
- Middle and High School classroom presentations
- Parent education activities
If you are interested in having us participate at one of your events, submit our service request form. Here are past and future events we are associated with.
Join us in Raleigh and thousands of others around the world who will be rallying on International Overdose Awareness Day to:
- Remember our loved ones lost to overdose
- Eliminate stigma
- Support those who have lost someone to overdose
- Learn how YOU can make a difference!
Contact us if you are interested in sponsoring, tabling and/or helping to promote our Raleigh Rally for Change event on August 31st.
Frankie Andrews: 336-326-5325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randy Abbott: randy336-210-3711 or email@example.com