Participation at public events is our primary method of creating prescription drug abuse awareness.
We offer the following event services:
- Speaking engagements
- Panel discussion participation
- Middle and High School classroom presentations
- Parent education activities
If you are interested in having us participate at one of your events, submit our service request form. Here are past and future events we are associated with.
NCAPDA would like to extend a HUGE thanks to our 2018 ‘Dose of Awareness’ 5K Walk/Health Expo Sponsors.
- Addiction Treatment Alternatives (ATA)
- Alameda/Contra Costa Medical Association
- Alameda County Supervisor Nate Miley
- Al Loosli, M.D.
- BAART Programs
- Center for Open Recovery
- Contra Costa Chiropractic District
- Fog City Entertainment
- John Muir Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lock Med
- Mothers With a Purpose
- Nicole Gee Photography
- ProTransport-1 Ambulance
- Republic Services
- RoSa Construction
- San Ramon Insurance Agency
- Sports Basement
- USA Mobile Drug Testing of the East Bay