Prevent prescription drug related overdoses, addiction, crime and other negative impacts through community education and engagement, policy change and other actions throughout the San Ramon Valley, California.
NOTE: This Coalition has been folded into the San Ramon Valley ADAPT (Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention Team). See information below re: focus, contact and meeting information.
Areas of Focus
- Prevention through community education throughout Alamo, Danville and San Ramon, California
- Up and Away Medication Safety/Disposal Program
- Naloxone Opioid Overdose Awareness Program
- Middle and High School Classroom/Parent Ed Presentations
- Dose of Awareness Speaker Series
Patty Hoyt, Discovery Counseling Center
Contact Info: email@example.com or (925) 837-0505 x305
Normally meets the 1st Thursday of each month from 9:00-10:30 am at 115-A Town and Country Drive, Danville, Ca 94526. All San Ramon Valley community members and those from surrounding areas are welcome to attend meetings and are encouraged to join the coalition.
Join the Mailing List
Join our mailing list for meeting notices and updates about activities being hosted by ADAPT. Contact Patty Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 837-0505 x305